Bahia Ballena, South Pacific, Puntarenas
$94 - $168 USD/NIGHT
Hotel Cuna del Angel
It’s time to get cozy with the boutique Hotel Cuna del Angel. Committed to high quality standards in service and sustainability, its facilities are comfortable and intimate with an atmosphere of tranquility and romance surrounded by exuberant nature in the South Pacific of Costa Rica. The 22 room Cuna del Angel is located in Bahia Ballena, at the entrance of the amazing South Pacific of Costa Rica, where the resplendent green of mountains can be admired year around. The name Bahia Ballena (Whale Bay) is to honor the yearly arriving of whales to the region; these impressive mammals can be easily seen year after year when they come to mate and give birth to their calves. Bahia Ballena is considered a strategic location to visit and explore important attractions such as: Manuel Antonio National Park, Marino Ballena (Whale Marine) National Park and the worldwide famous Corcovado National Park, and a plethora of other nearby activities.
- 100% gluten-free gourmet International Restaurant
- Angel's Care Center medical spa
- Private luxury house available
- Certificate of Excellence on Tripadvisor 2015
- Level 5 CST
- Neutral carbon certification
- Enjoy the whale season from August to October by visiting Corcovado National Park on a one-day Tour from Uvita.
- Don't missing scuba diving in Caño Island- one of the best spots in Costa Rica!