$274 - $622 USD/NIGHT
Hotel Punta Islita
Live Costa Rica’s most unique and engaging destination. Hotel Punta Islita’s signature “Authentic Costa Rica” program includes complimentary eco-adventures and cultural activities, perfect for couples or families who enjoy off-the-beaten-path travel. This secluded property interweaves spectacular beach scenery, wild tropical forest, and colorful communities. Whether celebrating a honeymoon, a solo vacation, or a larger group, Punta Islita has a wide variety of rooms and/or villas to suit any number of travelers.
It’s like creating your own choose-your-adventure book, only in real life! Opt for horseback riding on the beach to watch an exquisite golden sunset. Hop into a kayak to explore the crystal clear waters. Hike nearby mountainous trails. Strap yourself in a few hundred feet above ground to zip-line through a canopy of the forest. Discover the authentic wildlife of the region. Engage in a yoga session, or, if you’re a foodie, sign up for a cooking class! The sky’s the limit – quite literally – at Punta Islita. Whichever adventure you choose, you’ll be engulfed in the rich coastal air, with the beach just a stone’s throw away. Interested in just having a lazy day? Step into the infinity edge pool and delight in a cocktail from the swim-up bar while soaking in a breathtaking view of the ocean. Or, engage in one of Casa Spa’s luxurious treatments and cap your night with delectable oceanfront dining at Pacifico Restaurant.
- Casa Spa
- Executive 9 Golf Course
- Two restaurants
- Condé Nast Traveler Magazine Reader's Choice 2006-2012
- Gold List 2006-2010
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2009
- CST Level 5
- Gold Adrian Award Leader in Sustainable Tourism
- Featuring the Islita Art Museum
- an innovative cultural program
- Take a Tico cooking or Mixology class!
- Zipline under a canopy of open-air trees or enjoy a horseback adventure on the beach!
- Explore and observe wildlife with a sea turtle expedition!