Manuel Antonio, Puntarenas
$250 - $425 USD/NIGHT
Si Como No Resort & Wildlife Refuge
Barefoot luxury and the magic of nature come together on Costa Rica’s stunning Central Pacific coast at Sí Como No Resort & Wildlife Refuge. Innovatively integrated into one of the most idyllic hillsides in Manuel Antonio, its spectacular panoramic jungle and ocean vistas are just part of what make Sí Como No a first-class Manuel Antonio resort destination. Family-friendly, but with an exclusively adult section too, its spacious rooms and balconies, pools, spas, and restaurants are set amidst lush jungle terraces and gardens overlooking the sparkling Pacific.
Located along Costa Rica’s Central Pacific coast, Si Como No is a uniquely special Manuel Antonio Resort Spa and Wildlife Refuge that sits a top one of the most idyllic hillsides in Manuel Antonio. The resort’s lush jungle terraces and brilliantly vivid gardens overlook the sparkling ocean just above world-renown Manuel Antonio National Park.
- Buffet breakfast at the Rico Tico Jungle Grill
- Passes to the Butterfly Atrium
- Self-guided walking tours of hotel nature trails
- Hotel-wide complimentary WiFi
- Mogotes Adult Pool & Bar with whirlpool and swim-up bar
- Rico Tico Family Pool with water slide and swim-up bar
- Free scheduled beach shuttles
- 5 green leafs in CST Program
- Gold Level Green Leader in TA
- Rainforest Alliance Corporate Sustainable Trend Setters Award
- Book through BookGreen and receive a free upgrade if available at check-in!
- Visit the Greentique Wildlife Refuge
- Embark on the Santa Juana Rural Mountain Adventure Tour
- Book a Flora Food Souces Tour