Tambor, Nicoya Peninsula, Guanacaste
$176 - $500 USD/NIGHT
Tango Mar Beachfront Boutique Hotel & Villas
Ever dreamed about being whisked away to a deserted, tropical beach, with only the sun, sand and water to keep you company? Yeah. Tango Mar is a bit like that. The well-hidden secret of Tango Mar is located on the beautiful, deserted Quizales beach at the Nicoya Peninsula on Costa Rica’s Pacific Coast.
A 150-acre exclusive private beachfront reserve with ample of added attractions, the blend of fine accommodations with exuberant jungle vegetation, exotic birds and wildlife makes Tango Mar the ideal hideaway for anyone who wants to enjoy refinement in a natural setting.
With only 43 rooms, the philosophy of Tango Mar is to provide a personal, friendly, relaxed and attentive service. You can choose from a wide array of rooms or suites. Stay in a deluxe beachfront room, a Tropical or Tiki Suite with in-room jacuzzi tub. Or, if you’re really feeling like bathing in luxury, choose from one of the three villas the resort offers, including the beachfront Robinson Crusoe villa! With a full living room, kitchen, and stunning terrace, the sound of the surf and the sounds of the jungle animals will no doubt remind you of an isolated island.
- 9-hole Exeutive golf course
- 2 lighted tennis courts and soccer field
- 4 swimming pools
- Horse stables
- Cristobal gourmet international restaurant with ocean view
- Full service spa
- Bandera Azul (Blue Flag)
- Certificate of Excelence 2015/2016 Trip Advisor
- Top 25 Travel's Choice for Costa Rica
- CST 3 Leaves (ICT Costa Rica)
- Book with BookGreen and enjoy a horseback riding tour on with a minimum stay of two nights - valid until December 19th 2016!