San Ramon, Alajuela
$190 - $275 USD/NIGHT
Villa Blanca Cloud Forest Hotel & Nature Reserve
Let’s get green. The boundless, lush landscape here will leave you wondering just how many shades of green actually exist. Set amidst the mesmerizing, awe-inspiring beauty of the Los Angeles Private Cloud Forest Reserve near San Ramón, the Villa Blanca Cloud Forest Hotel & Nature Reserve offers one of the most extraordinary guest experiences available in all of Costa Rica. A foray into even the fringes of this rare and fragile tropical forest consistently stirs the emotions and consciousness of guests. From the rolling green pastures on the approach, to the layers of exotic trees literally dripping with life that border the hotel, you’ll delight in this homage to early 19th-century village life in Costa Rica’s Central Highlands. Individual casitas, featuring wood-burning fireplaces and garden terraces and patios, create an intimate and peaceful ambiance that is a welcomed respite from the world you left behind.
The selection of personalized Greentique Tours includes daylight and nighttime cloud forest excursions, Arenal and Poás volcano trips, birding, and discovery journeys to the coffee regions and cultural areas in and around San Ramón, the City of Poets. Villa Blanca’s El Sendero Restaurant is a celebrated destination for superb regional fare, fine wine, and superior service. It’s an extraordinary dining experience right on the edge of the cloud forest. Private, peaceful, and personalized to your taste, Villa Blanca immerses you in a Costa Rica you never imagined existed.
- El Sendero Cloud Forest Restaurant
- Private THX Movie and Presentation Theater
- Los Angeles Cloud Forest Private Biological Reserve
- Voices of Nature Spa
- Spa tubs in suites
- Wood-burning fireplaces
- Garden terraces and patios
- Fully stocked mini-bar with snacks
- 5 Leafs CST
- Certificate of Sustainable Tourism Program
- Certificate of Excellence 2016 TripAdvisor Platinum & Ecolideres
- Book with BookGreen and receive a 20% discount on spa treatments!
- Visit the Celebrity Cow Dairy Farm
- Explore the Self-guided Cloud Forest Hiking Trails
- Planning a destination wedding? Visit La Mariana Chapel Wedding and Special Events Venue or the Avatar Tree Jungle Wedding Venue!